Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Marine Camp 2013

Hi Guys!

I am glad to tell you that I made really awesome friends in a Marine Camp I joined last week in Negros Occidental, and I will describe each and everyone of them to you and I will justify why they are "OSUM" (Nicole) (see they even have their own language!!!) But before that, let me tell you about the best 5 days of my summer.

For 5 days, we were incarcerated in a deserted island named Danjugan, with only luke war water and an addicting substance named Milo to drink. However, sometimes, when the Manang Goddesses favor us, we get  cold pineapple juice. Of course, desperate souls could opt to buy the overpriced cold Mountain Dew that comes from the Boat God named Tikyo (if that is his name). Besides that, we were only given a bucket of fresh water each day to wash our filthy selfs. And at night, we were trapped in nets allowing us to be attacked by various insects, which we are forbidden to kill. Seems like fun, doesn't it? JUST KIDDING! but, it really happened. On a brighter side of things, I was able to make new friends, learn a lot about the environment and how to tkae care of it. And more importantly, I was able to HAVE FUN.

Anyways, as promised, I will introduce my OSUM (Nicole) Friends. Let's start with the Little Mermaid.

Arielle
Age: 14
Ms. Cool. She is a diver, swimmer, artist, graphic artist, photographer, and a home school student. She is very talented and fun to be with. She is very strong and will do what she is decided on doing. Besides that, she is also very ADOWABLE!

Kayla
Age: 12
Ms. Bait (Kind). She is very kind and thoughtful. She is also into making friendship bracelets for herself. She has a collection that exceeds 20 bracelets. She is also the sister of Arielle. And their relationship is a must see, it's really KYOT! #SisterlyLove

Nicole
Age: 14
Ms. Guitar. She is a very talented guitarist/ musician.She was even awarded for it (guitar hero award in camp). She studies in Philipine Science High School (smart kid school). She has a very friendly aura that got a shy hermit like me to talk a lot. Besides that, she is very PWETTI. Too bad guys, she's taken.

Simone
Age: 11
Ms. Young. She's the youngest camper in the entire camp, Despite being young, she still is very talkative and she is a very articulated speaker (is it said that way?). She's very fun to talk to. She is, like Arielle, a very strong girl. By the way, she's the sister of a teen superstar

There you have it. These are my new friends I made in Danjuagan (DAN-HU-GAN). Forgive my bad grammar and misspelled words, Grammar Nazis. I am too lazy to proofread.

+AMDG,
the child blogger

2 comments:

  1. Haha love the post.

    You must be Ilonggo huh!

    I love the language.

    Write, write, write.


    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I am kinda Ilonggo, my grandfather is from Capiz. I love the language too, but I can't speak it. :D

      Delete