Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Trying Typography

Ever since I was young, I was already interested in typography and computer art. However, because I kinda suck at drawing, I preferred playing around with words. I have always wanted to make my own typography using a computer. So as soon as I learned how to use the programs needed in making it, I couldn't stop myself from trying out different fonts and typefaces. For those who don't know what typography is, you can read Wikipedia Article about typography. However, if you don't trust Wikipedia or you are too lazy to read it, typography is basically playing around with words.

So, I have been playing around with the names of my friends using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop and these are the results. This post is dedicated to the friends I made in the Marine Camp, which I talked about in my first blog post. So here it is:
for my friend, Kayla

 for my friend, Simone
 for my friend, Arielle
and for my friend, Nicole

and for all of them,


---

and of course, I also made for myself

So that's it! :D I hoped you enjoyed this really short blog post. Hopefully, I can get better at this.

+AMDG,
the child blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment