Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My View: Taiwan and the Philippines

i got this photo from here

I'll just want to express my stand on the issue between Taiwan and the Philippines.

First of all, I don't agree with the bullying that the Taiwanese are doing to the Filipinos in their country. First of all, those Filipino workers did not even do anything. I hope they stop that. We don't bully the Taiwanese or any other race in our country.

Second, I believe that the Philippine Coast Guard should be given a fair trial/ investigation. And there shouldn't be any bias. They say that the Taiwanese fishermen was attempting to ram their boat and all they did was to defend themselves, in our waters.

Third, I don't agree with the Taiwanese demanding for compensation. First of all, I believe that our government should investigate the incident first. It is possible that, like what the PCG claims, they were merely defending themselves.

That's my opinion. I welcome debate and disagreement. :) Hopefully, I did not offend anyone.
+AMDG,
the child blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment